Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MOTHERS DAY

well this is my first post with the blogger change.  lets see it if this turns out the way i like or if i'll have to delete the whole thing....geeze, i don't like changes.  'bout the time i learn and get used to something new, a change comes along and throws a wrench in and i  have to start all over. 

i don't have a mother.  i've had a step mother all my life and she was all i ever knew.  we didn't have the best relationship in the world, but not because 'she' didn't try.  'I' was the one who made problems, but...that is a whole different story.  i still am compelled to make mothers day cards every year.  i try to make them to make me happy.  'and they do'.  i love seeing the emphasis on 'MOTHERS DAY' and how much people will go out of their way to make something special for their mother.  my children love me and i have no doubts about that!  i love the gifts, phone calls, visits bestowed upon me on this special day....but i still have that nagging feeling i've missed out somewhere.  that's something that can't change at this point in my life.   (sigh)

onto what i'm here for and what this blog is about.  my crafting, making cards, layouts and stuff!  this is my mothers day card, (one of them) this year.
i am a CTMH consultant.  i can help you if you're interested in any of these products.

i used: CLOSE TO MY HEART~Pemberley paper kit
CLOSE TO MY HEART~Art Philosophy cartridge
CRICUT~Mothers Day cartridge and Beyond Birthdays
CUTTLEBUG~Embossing Folder  (i wrote the name down, but the marker wore off)
KAT SCHRIBER~Hand Crocheted flower


i hope this goes to a wonderful 'MOTHER' and she gets as much enjoyment from this card as i did in making it. 

thanks for stopping by!  hope you can leave me a comment, i love hearing from ya'll.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

(((hugs)))

kat


4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Kat this is just beautiful. I hope you have a womderful Mothers day. Hugs sandy

Laurie said...

Awesome card Kat! Love the crocheted flower!

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Kat, this is JUST Beautiful!!

xoxoxox

Jess

Suzys Crafts said...

Kat you brought tears to my eyes....love you and you are so very talented! Any mom would feel special with this wonderful card.