Thursday, April 12, 2012

CRICUT CRUISE 2012

We are back!  After all the 'anticipation' and 'forever waiting', we finally cruised, met some wonderful people, shared laughter, made memories and got some 'goodies'.  Sooo many things to talk about and tell you. I'll break down what 'I' felt was the memory of a lifetime. 
Let me tell you, if you ever get the chance to sign up for a CRICUT CRUISE, do it!  Although there were a few 'glitches', the provocraft team did their best to make it a wonderful memorable week.  They sacrificed much sleep, 'i'm sure', to keep  things running smoothley. 

THANK YOU TO:

DAN LARSON
CHRISTY CARSON
SHARON PETERSON BUTTERFIELD
BECKY EDWARDS TULLY
RICHARD KILLIAN
and their FAMILIES who helped.

This is our cabin i decorated, (secretly so i could find my way back home).  It's so easy to get lost on any cruise ship but this ship was the biggest we've ever been on!  It's huge! 
Royal Carribbean~Mariner of the Seas is BEAUTIFUL!


(i think paul thought i was nuts).  but later realized, 'hey', it really does help to find your room!

i'll get more pictures up as time allows.  leave a comment...i'll be giving some 'candy' away when i'm finished with our cruise story, so 'stay tuned'.






3 comments:

Linda Harris said...

Love it Kat!!! The little green bugs turned out adorable and what a great idea to find the door LOL Maybe next year if I start saving now ,

Connie Layman said...

Awww! Wish I had been sharing that room with you! I often thought about dropping breadcrumbs to find my way on our cruises! LOL!

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

I do the same thing when I cruise Kat - I decorate the door to help me find my way home. We cruise Carnival, and a lot of people decorate their doors... Just have to be more creative than your neighbor - and I think you did that just perfectly.

I love the bugs down the door facing - cute cute cute!

Kimberly