you should have come from sharons.
i created stencils from vinyl to etch the wedding partys intial of their last names.
it's difficult to pick up the letters in the picture and i've even put a colored napkin inside,
hoping it would show up better.
secondly, using GEORGE, WALK IN MY GARDEN and SONGBIRD:
i made each of bridal party their own placecards. i'm pleased with how they turned out.
the mat was from georg, the font is songbird and the oval is a
spelllbinders petit ovals large.
thirdly, using BASE CAMP and STRAIGHT FROM THE NEST:
i made a rather large, 10 1/4" banner. the 'congratulations' alone will be approximately 10',
therefore because of the weight, we will have to string it up in segments.
i don't think that will be too bad. it will take up a whole wall.
i will post pictures of everything in its' place at a later date.
a close up of justin & nicki
another banner i made using BIRTHDAY BASH and BASE CAMP for the font:
using SWEETHEARTS and GEORGE:
i made my infamous little treat boxes filled with hershey kisses. i cut the triangle mat from GEORGE.
there are no carts involved with this project.
i just wanted to show you how these $1 picture frames from michael clearance can be used
in addition to your table decorations. i think they add a million bucks!
for the rehearsal dinner i made a formal greeting for the guests at the entry of our banquet room.
computer generated and an inexpensive but elegant frame, (another gift for the couple).
i cut 'elegant flourishes' from tim holtz bigz die in my cuttlebug to surround the greeting.
i'll scatter these leaves made using ART PHILOSPHY on the banquet table.
these were so easy to stamp. i just left them on my mat and stamped before taking them off.
lastly. i made this sunflower topiary using the cuttlebug daisy die.
i'll have a hard time parting with this. it's absolutely stunning in real life. this is not the vase i'll be using. i will purchase a brown vase with a narrow opening, if you can visual. this will go on the head table at the rehearsal dinner. later, nicki can use this as a centerpiece in a vase, or hang with the ribbon i've attached. i hope she likes it! if she doesn't, hmm, i know where it can stay! (hee hee)
or, she can hang it.
that's it for now folks. i hope you enjoyed what i showed you.
it means alot to me to share and hear what you have to say.
i'd love to hear what you think and if you have any suggestions.
next, hop on over to laurie and see what fantastic projects she has to share!
18. Erica – http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
19. Connie - http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com
20. Lucinda Gibson - http://thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com
21. Tanya Adams - http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com
22. Karey Jeans - http://www.creativecraftcorner.com
23. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com
24. Gayle Schrader- http://gscraptime.blogspot.com
25. Laura - http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com
26. Heather S - http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com
27. Lezlye http://lezlyes.blogspot.com
28. Rosa http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/
29. Autumn Willis - http://autumnsbuggycreations.blogspot.com
30. Lisa Newton-Orensky - www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com
31. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com
32. Kat http://katscrapfever.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE!
33. Laurie http://lauriecandoit.blogspot.com/
34. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/
post/follow if you would
thanks so much